Welcome to Yashaswigroup.in (the “Site”). Yashaswi group is vigilant about protecting your privacy and recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user who visits our Site. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust. We are committed to be transparent about data we collect from you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
This Policy can be updated at any time. We encourage users to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of those modifications.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information directly from you, from third parties and automatically through our sites/ mobile application. When you visit the Site, certain personal information about you may be automatically stored with us. However, if you chose to avail of certain services on our Site, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages e.g. contact details, resume, email, address, location data etc. We also collect information where you are customer providing necessary information about you company. Such information may include, without limitation, your first and last name, email address, contact details, business enquiry, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware, software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which you identify is discernible.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our site. We may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by you, such as the services you access/use or areas you visit. We use his information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interest of our sites users, to measure traffic on the site.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect information directly from you when you register with
- We collect information (whether you are registered or not registered with us) when you browse our Sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or information).
- When you post a comment on our Site or raise a query/questions to us through phone or
- We collect information from you when you register with us by linking your social media or third party accounts. By doing this, you are authorizing them to share with us certain information from such accounts, and authorizing us to collect, store and use this in accordance with this
- We collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user
- We may collect non- personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the
- Our mobile application and Sites may capture your current location if you choose to enable GPS feature in the app or
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Some of our Web pages utilize “Cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookies” is a small text file that may be used for example, to collect information about Web Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-entre your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site and App.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
USE OF INFORMATION
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third party of this purpose do not include our group companies/holding/ subsidiary companies and or our service partners/associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
We generally use the information we collect-
- To improve our Site and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
- To improve and customize our services, content, and other commercial/ non-commercial features on the Site;
- To contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us;
- To send you information on our services, promotions and help job seekers to find jobs;
- To ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
- To send you alerts and marketing/promotional communications (if you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communication from us you may indicate your preference at the time of registration or by following the instruction provided on the Site or by providing instructions to this effect);
- To create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
- To send newsletter(s) to you (provided you subscribe to the same)
- To send you service related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
- To provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Site (if you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contents is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
- To contact you or send you email or other communication regarding updates on our Site, new job opportunities, services etc.;
- To provide customer support and the services you request;
- To ascertain how many people, visit our Site, of what kind and what areas they visit, on our Site;
- To resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
- To avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements;
- To provide services updates and promotional offers related to our services/products;
- To comply with any court judgements/ decree/ order/ directive/ legal & government authority/ applicable law;
- To investigate potential violations or applicable national &international laws;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Yashaswi Group and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large;
- To respond to claims of third parties;
- To provide join services, contents and marketing communications to the members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract;
- To send the information to other third parties to whom you explicitly require
Your information shall be disclosed to our employee’s/ service providers who provide services to us vis-a vis our Site and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their function/services efficiently. You acknowledge that we may determine the words of your resume match the words of certain job descriptions, and vice versa in order to improve the Site or any other Yashaswi services.
We will also communicate with you in response to you enquires with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched job and other updates.
We may also share your information with third parties (including operators of third party Sites and/or social networking Sites) in order to show you targeted advertisements and other content that has been customized for you. Such advertisement will only relate to Yashaswi’s services.
We reserve the right to disclose you personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, courts order or legal process served on our site.
Based on the profile status selected by you, your resume shall be accessible to potential employers. We may offer you to receive text message from Yashaswi when an Employer is interested in your resume/job profile or when an employer seeks to contact you bases on your resume, or have responded to your application. In such event you represent & confirm that we can send you text message, emails or reminders and you agree to accept such message on your mobile number and registered email.
INFORMATION WITHIN OUR CORPORATE GROUP OR IN CONNECTION WITH A SALE, MERGER, OR OTHER BUSINESS TRANSFER
We may share your information with a parent, subsidiary, or other affiliate of our corporate group. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep your information for as long as necessary to carry out our obligations to you or for as long as we are required by law. We cannot remove your information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the information.
If you wish to have the information that you have provided to Yashaswi deleted, you can always do so by sending a request on the email address provided at the contact details.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguards and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. While we strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, the absolute security of data in the online sphere cannot be guaranteed. Hence, we ask you to support our information security efforts by not disclosing any data on our website that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org