In recent years, both the central and state governments, have laid tremendous emphasis on enhancing skill development, in different ways. While in some scenarios, this skill development has been outsourced to private institutes, recently a new government initiative has been undertaken.
The central government has directed the state governments to initiate and execute a skill and talent development initiative under the PPP (Public-Private Partnership) Model. With an expert in skill development brought on board, the state government needs to partner the institute in training and development.
Government of Madhya Pradesh became the first state government to take up this PPP Model, in collaboration with Yashaswi.
YASHASWI ACADEMY FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT
The first-ever institute under PPP to work with government on skill development
Making the most of its 4-decade legacy of skill development, Yashaswi signed a Memorandum of understanding with the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 2018, to take up the PPP model of grooming talent, across the state.
Yashaswi Academy for Talent Management looks after this initiative and offers its expertise to implement training programs.
Currently, Yashaswi is operating various District Employment Exchanges into Placement Centres to effectively train the candidates.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
Yashaswi Academy for Talent Management ensures that the training program offers good value to the participant candidates and makes them industry ready.
- A thorough 7-stage recruitment process that includes, Understanding the Recruitment, Advertising & Sourcing, Screening of Applications, Validation, Profile Submission, Interview Process & Feedback, and Selection
- Operating training centres at Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Reva, Satna, Singrauli, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore, Dewas, Dhar, Ujjain, Khargaon, Sagar, Katni and Shahdol
- Free registration of all candidates and their placement through www.mprojgar.gov.in to ensure transparency
- Ensuring technically well-equipped and upgraded candidates for better industry-fit resources
- Conducting job fairs while bringing candidates and employers on a single platform